CMR offers an exciting research environment with a long history of technology development within oil and gas, marine and environment, and renewable energy. CMR works with research and development working in close collaboration with academia and industry. We have high competence in areas such as measurement technology, physics, modelling, sensor technology, electronics, signal processing, data analysis, machine learning and scientific visualization.
We are recruiting an experienced research scientist with competence in acoustics or ultrasound technology.
- R & D work contributing to all market areas
- Project leadership and customer relations for large projects
- Participation and responsibility for project proposals and project applications for funding
- Marketing activities towards generating new project ideas
- We are primarily seeking an experienced research scientist with a minimum of 5 years experience, however newly qualified candidates will be considered.
- You should have experience from R & D work with acoustic technologies and have qualities to be a leading researcher in our acoustic group.
- Industrial experience and applied experience from the oil and gas sector are highly sought after.
- College / University, Master / Phd grade
- Good communication skills
- Motivated and solution-oriented
- Competetive salary
- Good pension and insurance plan.
- Varied and interesting work in an innovative environment.
- Company cottage in the mountains.
- Travel: Some travelling must be expected
Marie Bueie Holstad
Senior scientist, acoustics
Hvem er Christian Michelsen Research AS (CMR) ?
Christian Michelsen Research AS (CMR) is a technology research company that focuses on commercial research and development. We offer our clients analyses of complex issues, as well as solutions, through prototypes and demonstrators.
"From an idea to a product" is our guiding principle, placing us in the intersection between research and industry.