Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 500 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Our client is a leading supplier of integrated solutions for the Oil & Gas, Marine, Minerals and Fiber Industry. We aspire to manage the value chain from feed/studies, pre- engineering, detailed engineering, installation, commissioning as well as long term operational support to our customers. Their portfolio consist of systems and solutions for Offshore- Drilling and Production, Onshore- Production, Minerals, and fish farms and Terminals and sophisticated solutions for Integrated Operations and smart industry fields.
Norway has the headquarter responsibility for the Offshore solutions as a part of the global PD Solutions . Contains a strong position on the global market due to its leading edge products, excellent solutions and outstanding employees.
Four main hubs represent our execution business globally (Germany, Norway, China and US). They also have a Global Engineering Center in Mumbai. It is a company in growth, and a key factor for our increasing success is our staff of competent and professional employees. With continuously strive to strengthen our position, they are now looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Due to the growth of business, they are now looking for a Senior Project Manager.
We are now looking for a Senior Project Manager with broad experience in the Oil & Gas multidiscipline EPC business with special focus on the electrical and automation disciplines.
Profile and Responsibilities
- Represent the execution organization in the bid phase ensuring a high-quality bid with respect to project structuring and estimation, risk evaluation, contract setup and scheduling
- Manage multidiscipline EPC project in accordance with the project contract and in accordance with the client’s guidelines
- Overall responsible for HSE, Scope, Financial, QA and Project planning in the project execution phase
- Contact management towards internal and external business partners and stakeholders
- Establishing and implementation of claim strategy enabled by project structure, contract understanding and communication
- Enforce hands-on engagement with teams to solve problems and remove obstacles to secure planned progress
Qualifications and Experience
- Project Manager with Engineering background
- 8-10 years of experience with EPC multidiscipline engineering projects.
- Broad background within electrical and automation diciplines. Experience within structural disiplines is an advantages
- Broad experience from engineering and project execution in the Offshore and/or Marine Business
- Proven experience executing engineering projects in split locations, a proven ability to lead and work in a multicultural environment and to secure deliverables.
- Excellent cooperation skills and the ability to structure your work
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
Experis can offer you
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.
Register your resume and apply for the position, preferably with an application text at www.experis.no
Deadline: Soon and by 2th of February 2020
Work location: Oslo, some travel must be expected
Start up: As soon as possible
For further questions about the position or process, contact Experis AS at;
Christian Steen, mobile: +47 97 67 88 36 / email@example.com or
Guro Agnete Barnholt, mobile: +47 90 07 11 62 / Guro.Barnholt@no.experis.com