ABB is a supplier of solutions for increased productivity and energy efficiency. ABB Industrial Automation provide safety and automation systems, IT-solutions, drives and electrical systems, telecommunication systems and instrumentation to onshore and offshore installations. We deliver solutions to a wide variety of industries e.g. aluminium, cement, chemical, food and beverage, life sciences, metal, mining, oil & gas, power generation and pulp & paper. ABBs Industrial Automation-operations in Norway are located in Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Hammerfest and Stord.
- HW&SW Design, implementation, test, commissioning, and documentation of Safety
- and Automation Systems
- Technical leadership
- Technical sales support
- Tervice mindset and Customer Focus
- Travel must be expected, both offshore and onsite work.
- Engineering Degree within the area of Automation or IT
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience from the oil and gas industry
- Good Norwegian and English language skills (oral and written)
- Experience and competence with ABB Advant/Safeguard technology
- Offshore and/or site experience
- Understanding of computer systems, hardware design and process automation
- knowledge of tools like Procosys, Autocad and STID is an advantage
As a senior project engineer you see yourself as:
- Structured and quality minded
- Team spirit. You like contributing to a common goal
- High professional integrity
WE CAN OFFER
- Positive and exciting work environment in a global organization
- Technical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment
- Flexible working conditions and a large degree of responsibility
- Skilled and enthusiastic colleagues, looking forward to sharing knowledge with you
- Various welfare programs, such as company cabins, fitness facilities etc.
- Workplace: Bergen
ABB is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive oering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrication, Process Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB AbilityTM digital platform. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 100,000 employees.
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.