Polypure AS is looking for a scientist to strengthen the production team at the manufacturing facility at TechnoPolis Fornebu, close to Oslo. The production team at Polypure is tasked with the development and production of intermediates for pharmaceutical- and other specialty products.
The position is an exciting opportunity to work in an innovative and dynamic small sized company with an ambition to further strengthen its position as a leading supplier globally.
The successful candidate will in collaboration with the production team and other Polypure staff drive the manufacture and further development of intermediates for demanding customers to support further growth.
A successful candidate is expected to comply with relevant health and safety procedures and regulatory compliance as required for the production activities.
- Process lab activities, including establishing, performing and improving production processes.
- Ensure that the facilities and equipment are appropriate for new and current operations at the site, including maintenance and/or planning purchase of new equipment.
- Ensuring that the equipment is documented according to the relevant regulations, including quality requirements.
- Training and coaching of other staff on processes and process equipment.
- If necessary, support and participate in internal audits and audits performed by external, national or international regulatory bodies.
Qualifications and experience:
The holder of this position should have the following documented qualifications and experience:
- M.Sc. in organic chemistry or other relevant disciplines. Formal education can be replaced by demonstrated extensive practical experience.
- Minimum 10 years practical, hands-on experience in process chemistry and production of fine chemicals.
- Working knowledge in English.
- Familiar with working in an industrial environment including HSE and quality systems.
- A successful candidate will further have to be able to collaborate well in a multidisciplinary team, have a systematic approach with ability to deliver on projects and tasks on time. The candidate should demonstrate relevant a scientific driven approach with ability to work independently.
The holder of this position will be based at Polypure AS, TechnoPolis, Martin Linges vei 25, 1364 Fornebu. The position will report to the CEO.
Please submit your application with a motivational letter stating “why Polypure” and what you can contribute to the position as well as an updated CV. Application without this will not be reviewed further.
Hvem er Polypure AS?
Polypure AS is a world leader in advanced Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) chemicals. We specialize in single oligomer PEG derivatives for the biotech, nanotech and pharmaceutical industries. Our high purity materials are applied in a broad range of research and industrial sectors.
Independently held and headquartered in Oslo, Norway, Polypure continues to operate under its founding principles from 1999. The core team has an impressive track record of innovation and product development, which is the basis of Polypure's class leading products. We are committed to provide our customers the best possible PEG derivatives.
By pursuing customer driven product development coupled to a strategically lean size, we have earned a reputation as a nimble and effective collaborator. Our balance of stability, flexibility and scalability ensures that we deliver on complex projects.
Polypure has the expertise to provide customized products and services for clients seeking specialized solutions in multi-kilo quantities. Our partnerships with Merck, Sigma-Aldrich, Iris Biotech, Wako Chemicals, and DKSH help us serve customers worldwide.