With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right? We are now looking for a Senior Process Engineer who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
Work as a Senior Process Engineer in studies, FEEDs and Detail Engineering within the following tasks:
- Process simulations (UNISIM/HYSYS)
- Evaluations/sizing of equipment (separators, compressors, pumps, shell & tube heat exchangers etc.)
- P&ID and PFD/UFD development
- Prepare design reviews/HAZOP
- Process Lead
- SRE (System Responsible Engineer)
- Tender Work
- Master og Bachelor Degree with required experience
- Min. 5 years relevant working experience in onshore/offshore detail engineering projects
- Working experience from offshore Greenfield projects
- Working experience from Norwegian Sector
- Working experience from Studies
- Knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and Equinor requirements
In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following areas:
- Heat exchanger design and rating
- Compressor system design
- Process simulations
- Process Safety and/or flare system design
- Digitalisation processes
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager for System Eng.& Design, Ragnhild Bjertnæs Strand, Phone: +47 419 05 048
Work Place: Oslo, Asker
Application deadline: 23.01.2022
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project's entire life cycle.