Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle.
Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
At our office in Stavanger, we are approximately 300 project engineers with high technical competence. As a Senior Engineer in Aibel, you will work professional independently within a multidiscipline environment. You will take part in small and large maintenance- and modification projects, or studies. You will work closely together with colleagues from your own discipline and other disciplines, and follow up vendors and deliver good solutions for our customers.
We are searching for responsible, visionary, open and flexible Senior Engineer who wants to contribute to Aibel's future. Join an informally and friendly work environment with busy days, and where contribution and delivery are expected.
- Perform and evaluate process simulations
- Preliminary and detail process design
- Calculation and dimensioning of piping, valves and process equipment
- Prepare P&ID, line lists and design reports
- Project work in multidiscipline teams
- Active participation in HAZOP, design reviews etc.
Education and work experience:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Chemistry or process related Engineering
- 5-10 years work experience in process engineering within the Oil&Gas industry in the NCS
- Experience with process simulation tools as HYSYS, UNISIM and/or Flarenet
- Experience and knowledge of offshore process and utility system and process control
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, i.e. NORSOK, PSA, API standards etc.
What we are looking for:
- Have good communication skills orally and written, in Norwegian (preferable) and English
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
The applications will be consider continuously
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel er et ledende serviceselskap innen oppstrøms olje- og gass- samt offshore vindindustri. Vi tilby våre kunder de mest optimale og innovative løsningene innen design, bygging, oppgradering og vedlikehold gjennom hele livssyklusen. Aibels 4.000 dyktige medarbeidere er tett på kunden ved selskapets kontorer i Norge og Sørøst-Asia. I tillegg har vi to moderne verft i Haugesund (Norge) og Laem Chabang (Thailand) med komplett fabrikasjons- og sammenstillingsmuligheter.