With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for Senior Process Engineers to work in our Hydrogen business area, who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
Hydrogen is an effective and eco-friendly energy carrier and will be a critical enabler of the global transition to sustainable energy. Hydrogen is strategically important for Aibel and is a key element in the company’s strategy to capture EPC projects within new business areas. Aibel has a number of exiting projects ongoing within hydrogen production. Aibel is currently cooperating with key players in designing and building large scale hydrogen production facilities in Europe.
You will work as a Lead/Senior Process Engineer in a multidiscipline team, executing concept and feasibility selection studies for hydrogen production facilities including ammonia and other zero/low carbon fuels. In addition, you will assist the tendering team.
- Develop project design basis and technical reports
- Review suppliers’ and partners’ documents
- Steady state and dynamic simulations in Hysys and Unisim
- Develop PFDs, UFDs, P&IDs and other system diagrams
- Selection, sizing, design and specification of process- and utility equipment
- Prepare for and participate in HAZOP, HAZID and other multidiscipline reviews
- Tender support (hours estimation, project schedule)
- Preferably MSc or BSc within Chemical Engineering with required experience
- Preferably min 5 years working experience within studies and EPC projects within chemical plants, refineries and/or O&G plants
- Preferably expertise with hydrogen systems
- Preferably experience with EU codes and standards for hydrogen in design
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Become our colleague:Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager Ragnhild Bjertnæs Strand, phone +4741905048Work Place: OsloApplication deadline: 12.06.2022
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project's entire life cycle.