With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right? We are now looking for a Senior / Principal Engineer Mechanical PRE who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
- PRE (package responsible engineer) for mechanical equipment in studies and execution projects
- Development of technical requisitions for mechanical equipment
- Evaluate bids from vendors
- Package follow-up
- Follow-up equipment overhaul by manufacturer
- Inspections and FAT
- Input to Work Packages
Education and work experience
- Master or Bachelor degree within relevant area.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership experience
- Experience as PRE (package responsible engineer) for mechanical equipment
- Detailed knowledge of Equinor technical requirements
What we are looking for
- Good communications skills in Norwegian (preferable) and English, both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude
- Systematic and organized approach to job assignments
- High level of loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
- Solution oriented.
- Motivational leaderships skills
Become our colleague:As an employee in Aibel, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations. We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life. In addition, the welfare clubs in Aibel offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees. In Aibel, we have a set of values based on us being responsible, visionary, open and flexible. We call it "we care". The values create our culture and set the standard for how we work to achieve our common goals. Aibel's employees appreciate these values, and we all have a common attitude where we care about each other, the customers, the suppliers, and the community around us. We are committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply with us, regardless of age, gender, functional capacity or ethnic background. Because we consider our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, our commitment to sustainable development is not described in a plan, but included as a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. In Aibel, we are committed to balancing the company's financial sustainability with the social and environmental responsibilities we have.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager Viggo Holm, firstname.lastname@example.org Work Place: HaugesundApplication deadline: 30.06.2021
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project's entire life cycle.