We invite you to bring your technical expertise and senior experience within O&M projects into play as you become a key member of Ramboll’s Operation & Maintenance department within our Energy division. To succeed in this role, you must have multidiscipline technical knowledge within the field of O&M Engineering and experience from energy projects in Denmark or Norway Continental Shelf (NCS).
Are you our new Senior Operation & Maintenance Engineer? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Energy Division – Operation & Maintenance department
As our new Senior Operation & Maintenance Engineer you will be part of a growing team with highly experienced members both in Denmark and Norway. We conduct projects for major energy companies on both brownfield and greenfield including Wind, Waste-to-energy, Electrification and Oil & Gas. As a Senior Engineer in the O&M department your most important role will be to assist our lead engineers in in delivering projects of high quality and through this become a trusted partner to our clients.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Lead/co-lead O&M projects
- Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with standard operating procedures, safety procedures, quality standards, other regulatory requirements, and best O&M practices
- Develop and improve O&M philosophies and strategies
- Provide O&M engineering expertise in optimization and standardization of maintenance strategies and activities
- Ensure effective communication with clients and partners
- Ensure project deadlines are met
Additional tasks will include:
- Maintain cooperation with the global O&M team
- Perform FMECA and RCM analyses on O&M projects
- Perform technical evaluation of spare parts and provide efficient solutions by application of Ramboll’s KIT services
- Perform RBI analysis on static processing equipment
- Perform defect elimination and root cause failure analysis
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company.
For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant subject
- Min. 5 years of experience in the field of O&M from Oil & Gas or energy projects in Denmark or Norway
- Strong multidiscipline system knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Maintenance Theory: MTBF, RCM/FMECA, Failure Rates, p-F, etc.
- CMMS experiences using SAP or other well-known software tools
- Good English and Norwegian skills – both verbal and written
Please note that it is mandatory for applicants to have O&M experience from Danish or Norwegian energy projects in order to be considered for this position.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: excellent communications skills as well as great interpersonal skills. You are service minded and client centric. Furthermore, you enjoy working independently as well as in multidisciplinary teams. You already know the industry very well and it comes naturally to you to build a wide and effective business network and you have a sense for sales opportunities.
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start.
If you wish to know more about the position please contact Henrik Lynge (Head of Maintenance) or Jacob Jul Sørensen (Team Lead, Asset Management - O&M of Energy Field Development).
We will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis throughout the application period. Please note that due to the long application period applicants might experience a delay in feedback during the summer holiday. We look forward to receiving your application.
Jacob Jul Sørensen
Team Lead, Asset Management
Hvem er Rambøll?
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1500 medarbeidere fordelt på 16 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 15 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!