As a Senior IT Analyst you’ll work with requirements in multinational, large scale projects in Nordea, translating business needs to operational and software requirements and verify their validity and priority.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join our unit within Banking Technology called Exploration and Requirements where we help our business stakeholders in designing innovative and outstanding products and solutions with focus on the customer, added value (benefit) and ongoing risk mitigation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping our Product Owners prioritize the requirements with focus on customer, added value and risks ensuring that the business wishes and strategies (business requirements) are implemented correctly by the IT-teams
- Approaching our stakeholders proactively and continuously review requirements in order to get them clarified and fully understood
- Acting as a professional requirement specialist who understands the banking business as well as the beauty of the IT world, detailing requirements and solutions
- Carrying on a transparent process for requirements so everybody understands the status, documentation exists and supports the development process
- Facilitate understanding and impact of requirements, functional as well as non-functional, from business to technology and vice versa
- The role is based in Oslo. Welcome to a team of people with a true passion for requirements management and where we take pride in what we do, prioritize a learning culture and strive to have fun in our daily work.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
- Great analytical skills and business understanding
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and understandable way
- Experience from working in an Agile development team, able to work both independently and as part of a team with a service minded mindset
- Professional drive, enthusiasm and commitment to achieve needed result, always with the customer needs in mind
- Master degree in engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in English, written as well as spoken
- We appreciate Business Analyst and Agile framework certificates. We find it beneficial, if you are familiar with banking, and in particular with the mortgage process, its systems and applications.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
In the Digital Hub at nordea.com, you can read more about us and how we are changing.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
For more information about the position, please contact Christina Laurelii, firstname.lastname@example.org