As a senior hydrologist, you will have a key role in our hydrology and hydraulic team. Your contribution will help us reach our goals for growth in the hydropower industry both in Norway and in our prioritized markets internationally. Multiconsult is strengthening its competency within international Water Resource Management Projects. You will work in a strong, multidisciplinary team. We also cooperate with international companies.
You will be an important part of the Hydrology and Water Resource Management section in the Renewable Energy Division, located at Skøyen, Oslo. Today we are 12 hydrologist, hydraulic engineers and field hydrologist in the section.
This position is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to use their hydrologic and hydraulic competencies for designing sustainable solutions within renewable energy, water resource management, flood risk protection, infrastructure and other water related tasks.
- Lead and perform expert tasks within hydrology and hydraulics in our multidisciplinary projects.
- Cooperate with, among others, dam engineers, biologists, sociologists, landscape architects, geotechnical engineers and financial analysis
- Shorter stays abroad
- Think sustainable solutions and environmental design in all our projects
- Assist in proposal writing and finding opportunities
- Participate in building up the competency on hydrology and hydraulics in our organization
- University Degree in hydrology and/or hydraulics
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience
- Experience in hydrological and hydraulic modelling
- GIS compentency
- International experience is an advantage
- NVE approval as discipline responsible, level 2, or equivalent
- Speak and write a Nordic language and have good English skills
- Exciting tasks in a company who participates in developing the industry
- Cooperation with the industry’s technological paratroopers supported by dedicated managers
- An inviting and inclusive company culture where it is appreciated to express ones opinion and where you work together to reach Multiconsult’s goals
- Possibility to participate in competence networks across the offices in Multiconsult
- Competitive wages, and the markets best pension and insurance schemes
- Days off between Christmas and New Year and in the whole Easter week in addition to five weeks vacation
- Cottages for favorable rents through the company
Head of section
Hvem er Multiconsult?
Multiconsult er et norsk kraftsenter med internasjonalt nedslagsfelt innen prosjektering og rådgivning. Gjennom flere kontorer i Norge og internasjonalt benytter vi 100 års erfaring til å skape ny historie. For oss handler muliggjøring om erfaring, rett kompetanse og riktig kompetansesammensetning blant våre mer enn 2500 medarbeidere.
Multiconsult er notert på Oslo Børs og opererer innenfor følgende syv forretningsområder: Bygg & eiendom, Industri, Olje & gass, Samferdsel, Fornybar Energi, Vann & Miljø og By & samfunn.