Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
In Aibel you will have the possibility to participate in the growing and exciting market for offshore wind as well as the oil & gas market.We foresee a future increase in offshore wind projects. These projects set high demands for HVAC systems. We are looking for a skilled person motivated to meet these demands.
The main responsibility in this job will be design of HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning) systems for offshore and onshore facilities, both new facilities and modification of existing facilities.
- Design of HVAC system in the 3D model, finding optimal solutions for duct routing and locating equipment
- Ensure coordination of the HVAC design with other disciplines
- Follow up of construction yard
Education and work experience:
- Master or Bachelor
- Extensive relevant experience may compensate for formal education
- Min. 10 years working experience in HVAC Area Design
- Experience in PDMS/E3D
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice, share own experiences with others and be a good colleague
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Apply to:Contact : Section Manager for System Engineer & Design - Ragnhild Bjertnæs Strand
Mobil phone: +4741905048
Due date: 31.07.2020
Work place : Oslo, Asker
Start up: After agreement