- Modelling and inversion of geophysical data with the main focus on CSEM data
- Interpret joint geophysical and/or petrophysical data
- Feasibility studies for clients
- Internal and client reports
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build geophysical models for feasibility studies and inversion
- Invert CSEM data and interpret the results
- Write client and internal processing and inversion reports
- Structure data flow and work flows
- Technical presentations to clients
- Participate in training of new employees
- Present draft and final client reports for internal approval
- Geo team manager
- Named on a project to project basis
- Higher university degree in geophysics, geology, physics, or mathematics
- One of the candidates with geology platform is preferred to the team
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience with interpretation,modelling and inversion
- Good experience with client interaction
- Excellent candidates with less experience will be c
For questions and applications contact our advisor; Marianne Furru +47 934 15 932 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hvem er PetroMarker?
PetroMarker is a geophysical survey company in the marine CSEM (Controlled Source Electro Magnetic) business. The company is targeting the global oil exploration, appraisal and field monitoring market and has an ambitious plan for commercial growth. Following several years of successful technology development PetroMarker’s goal is to set a new standard for using CSEM in the oil industry and build a leading global business in 3D and 4D CSEM acquisition.
We are now seeking new employees within a range of disciplines. The candidates should have good academic record and proven practical achievements. PetroMarker is headquartered in Stavanger and has office representation in Oslo, London and Houston.