Kongsberg Digital (KDI) is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas, and renewables & utilities. The company consists of more than 500 software experts with leading competence within internet of things, smart data, artificial intelligence, automation and autonomous operations. In addition, Kongsberg Digital is the group-wide center of digital expertise for KONGSBERG.
What's in it for you?
You will be part of the core team that develops the Kognifai digital platform. You will develop tools which other SW developers use to create high quality web applications. You will be able to influence architecture, technology direction and how developers create cloud based solutions. See Kognifai for developers for more information.
What do we expect?
We are looking for the following experience and competencies:
- Excellent skills and several years of experience with web / front-end development (e.g. Angular, TypeScript, CSS, C#, .NET).
- Proficient knowledge and strong interest in trends and technologies in relevant areas.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in Norwegian and English.
- Minimum Bachelor level studies in relevant areas, typically SW Engineering.
The following will be an advantage:
- Familiarity with agile development, Azure, VSTS and continuous integration/delivery.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams and geographically spread development teams.
What do we offer?
- An interesting position within a dynamic and innovative high tech company.
- Career opportunities and personal development.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Great corporate culture within Kongsberg.
- An exciting journey.
Stein-Roar Skånhaug Bjørnstad
Hvem er Kongsberg Digital (KDI)?
KONGSBERG is a knowledge-based technology group developing systems and solutions for the maritime, offshore, energy, satellite, defense and aerospace industries. Founded 200 years ago, the corporation has continued to transform itself through paradigm shifts in the industry ecosystem and society at large. During the last decades, the group has played a key role in internationalizing the Norwegian core industries by bringing to market advanced and reliable technology solutions improving safety, security, and performance in complex operations under extreme conditions; from deep sea to outer space. Now in the Industry 4.0 paradigm, KONGSBERG utilize its strengths to develop new solutions based on cloud computing, the Industrial Internet of Things, and the exponential impact of cyber-physical systems, artificial intelligence and higher-level autonomy solutions. Today we are 7000 colleagues in 30 countries working in close partnerships with customers and research groups worldwide. We are rooted in our core values determined, innovative, reliable and collaborative.