Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle. Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Design of telecom communication solution and infra structure
- Follow up of Telecom systems and technical responsible (PRE) for Telecom packages
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers, platform and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Participate relevant test activities
- In cooperation with other project members, client and contractors ensure standardization and coherent integration and design between offshore substation/platforms, wind parks, onshore site and subsea
Education and work experience:
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from Telecom engineering in green field projects located on Norwegian
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from telecom design activities and responsibilities from green field offshore
- Projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Experience and deep knowledge of telecom design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
What we are looking for:
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Contact: Geir Tandstad - Section Manager Automation, Instrumentation, Electrical and Telecom Phone: Direct: +47 85 27 29 34 | Mobile: +47 48 89 14 19 Work place: Asker Due date: 15.09.2019
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel er et ledende serviceselskap innen oppstrøms olje- og gass- samt offshore vindindustri. Vi tilby våre kunder de mest optimale og innovative løsningene innen design, bygging, oppgradering og vedlikehold gjennom hele livssyklusen. Aibels 4.000 dyktige medarbeidere er tett på kunden ved selskapets kontorer i Norge og Sørøst-Asia. I tillegg har vi to moderne verft i Haugesund (Norge) og Laem Chabang (Thailand) med komplett fabrikasjons- og sammenstillingsmuligheter.