Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle.Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
At our office in Stavanger, we are approximately 300 project engineers with high technical competence. As a Senior Engineer in Aibel, you will work professional independently within a multidiscipline environment. You will take part in small and large maintenance- and modification projects, or studies. You will work closely together with colleagues from your own discipline and other disciplines, and follow up vendors and deliver good solutions for our customers.
We are searching for responsible, visionary, open and flexible Senior Engineer who wants to contribute to Aibel's future. Join an informally and friendly work environment with busy days, and where contribution and delivery are expected.
- Perform detailed study, design and modification tasks on safety systems in projects
- Passive Fire Protection, PFP
- Active Fire Protection, AFP
- Area Classification and Ignition Source Control
- Fire and Gas Detection
- Escape, Evacuation and Rescue, EER
- Safety Integrity Level, SIL
- Definition of fluid groups, PED
- Working Environment Engineering
- Environmental Care Engineering
- Interdisciplinary coordination, checks, IDC, and verifications
- Perform work tasks according to Aibel and the clients governing documentation
- Give concise input regarding cost and plan activities for safety aspects of the project
- Identify and facilitate required risk and verification activites e.g. HAZID, WEHRA and design reviews
- Follow-up of client, vendors and 3rd Parties
Education and work experience:
- Master/Bachelor degree in technical safety or other related disciplines
- Long relevant work experience can compensate for educational level
- Min. 8 years relevant experience in the oil and gas industry in Norway
- Experience with major modifications project in Norway
- Knowledge to Equinor's internal technical requirements and Norsok standards would be an added advantage
What we are looking for:
- Have good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Have the ability to see multiple design-cases (solution oriented)
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Due date: 29.02.2020
The applications will be consider continuously
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel er et ledende serviceselskap innen oppstrøms olje- og gass- samt offshore vindindustri. Vi tilby våre kunder de mest optimale og innovative løsningene innen design, bygging, oppgradering og vedlikehold gjennom hele livssyklusen. Aibels 4.000 dyktige medarbeidere er tett på kunden ved selskapets kontorer i Norge og Sørøst-Asia. I tillegg har vi to moderne verft i Haugesund (Norge) og Laem Chabang (Thailand) med komplett fabrikasjons- og sammenstillingsmuligheter.
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project's entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.