EnergyNest wishes to expand its engineering knowledge base within piping systems, in order to unlock the vast market potential for Thermal Batteries. We are therefore seeking a new team member with the right qualifications to take a leading role in ongoing as well as future commercial projects. Piping engineering is an integral part of EnergyNest’s offering, from the core energy storage elements to the customer interface. Piping is essential to exchange heat between working fluids and the solid-state storage medium, and to transfer heat between the heat source, Thermal Battery, and heat sink. Typical working fluids are liquid thermal oils or two-phase water/steam, both operating under high temperature and high pressure.
EnergyNest is a creative and dynamic, young company with a very inspiring work environment. The workplace is in the main office at Billingstad outside Oslo. The company has additional offices in Seville and Hamburg, and the job requires travelling internationally.
- Design of piping systems using 3D & CAD software
- Verify design according to international codes and standards
- Optimize design wrt technical and economic parameters
- Project planning
- High analytical skills
- Able to work independently, focused, ability to solve complex problems
- Innovative mindset
- Very good communication- and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Scandinavian language, written and orally
Required experience and qualifications:
- M.Sc. or higher in mechanical engineering, process engineering or related fields
- Expert knowledge in design and applicable standards of power & process piping systems with high-temperature, high-pressure working fluids in liquid and vapor state
- Knowledge of Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industrial work experience
- General office software
Application can be sent to email@example.com
Hvem er EnergyNest AS ?
EnergyNest AS is one of the world’s leading energy storage firms. We are the first thermal energy storage startup with commercial projects in execution, deploying our innovative high-temperature Thermal Battery solution. The company is based in Norway but operates globally. Our Thermal Batteries address the key challenge for future energy systems; how to transition from fossil- to renewable energy. Applicable markets span the entire energy sector, with key segments in Western Europe. Target applications include waste heat recovery and electrification of energy-intensive industries, flexibilization of conventional thermal power plants, and after-sunset provision of energy from concentrating solar power. Visit the company website for further information: www.energy-nest.com.