With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right? We are now looking for Senior Engineers within Metering who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
- Perform studies for metering
- Estimate studies for metering
- Produce new and revise existing documentation and drawings related to metering design
- Produce technical requisitions for metering systems and metering instruments
- Discipline check and approval of produced documents and drawings in the project
- Take the responsibility as package responsible engineer for metering systems and instrument packages
- Co-operation with client and vendor representatives in order to find optimal technical solutions
- Masters or Bachelor degree within relevant area
- Minimum 5 years experience from instrument engineering in large modification projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Have good knowledge to laws, standards and norms applicable for the discipline
- Have good communication skills in Norwegian and English both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager Angel Bucobo, tel.: +47 916 97 738, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Place: Stavanger
Application deadline: 31.01.2023 (we process applications continuously)
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project's entire life cycle.