Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle.
Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
At our office in Stavanger, we are approximately 300 project engineers with high technical competence. As a Senior Engineer in Aibel, you will work professional independently within a multidiscipline environment. You will take part in small and large maintenance- and modification projects, or studies. You will work closely together with colleagues from your own discipline and other disciplines, and follow up vendors and deliver good solutions for our customers.
We are searching for responsible, visionary, open and flexible Senior Engineer who wants to contribute to Aibel's future. Join an informally and friendly work environment with busy days, and where contribution and delivery are expected
- Perform and verify design of electrical installations
- FEBDOK calculations
- Define and design heat trace requirement in accordance with P&IDs
- Prepare, check an approve MTO
- Prepare check and approve technical requisitions
- Follow up vendors
- Insert data into engineering registry
- Produce engineering wok packages
- Interface with other disciplines
- Site surveys
Education and work experience:
- Masters or bachelor degree within relevant area
- Minimum 8 years experience from electrical engineering in large modification projects on the NCS
- Participation in FEED studies and EPCIC projects is required
- Have a good knowledge to laws, standards and norms applicable for the discipline
- Experience with MS Office standard software
- Experience with Equinor procedures and standards (preferable)
- Experience with CAD programs as PDMS (3D/2D) and MicroStation 2D (preferable)
- Experience with OptiWin (preferable)
- Experience with high voltage project (preferable)
What we are looking for:
- Have good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Solution oriented
What we offer:We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Contact Person: Section Manager Birgitte Torp
Phone: +47 852 71 342
Work location: Stavanger
Due date: 29.02.2020
The applications will be consider continuously
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel er et ledende serviceselskap innen oppstrøms olje- og gass- samt offshore vindindustri. Vi tilby våre kunder de mest optimale og innovative løsningene innen design, bygging, oppgradering og vedlikehold gjennom hele livssyklusen. Aibels 4.000 dyktige medarbeidere er tett på kunden ved selskapets kontorer i Norge og Sørøst-Asia. I tillegg har vi to moderne verft i Haugesund (Norge) og Laem Chabang (Thailand) med komplett fabrikasjons- og sammenstillingsmuligheter.
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project's entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.