Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle.
Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Participate in studies and detail engineering for on- and offshore modification projects
- Package responsible engineer for packages for architectural building elements and equipment
- Production of architectural drawings and documents
- Coordinating architectural design with other disciplines
- 3D modelling of architectural design in offshore engineering projects according to Norsok standard C-001 and C-002
- Discipline lead architecture
- Participate in tenders
Education and work experience:
- Bachelor or master degree within architecture, civil engineering or equivalent, possibly other education in combination with long experience as architect in the oil and gas business
- Minumum 3 years’ experience as architect in oil and gas projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Experience from architectural package engineering
- Experience from Equinor projects/requirements and NORSOK
- Familiar with E3D/PDMS or other 3D design tools
- Master English in writing and oral
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
- Contact :Tone S. Tonheim, Section Manager
- Phone: Direct: +47 85268460
- Start date: After agreement
- Due date: 01.08.2019
- Work Place: Haugesund
Tone Synnøve Tonheim
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel er et ledende serviceselskap innen oppstrøms olje- og gass- samt offshore vindindustri. Vi tilby våre kunder de mest optimale og innovative løsningene innen design, bygging, oppgradering og vedlikehold gjennom hele livssyklusen. Aibels 4.000 dyktige medarbeidere er tett på kunden ved selskapets kontorer i Norge og Sørøst-Asia. I tillegg har vi to moderne verft i Haugesund (Norge) og Laem Chabang (Thailand) med komplett fabrikasjons- og sammenstillingsmuligheter.