As a Senior DevTestOps specialist, you will play a key role in driving the DevTestOps vision within Digital and Design organisation in particluar and within Nordea in general. You will be participating in this journey by planning, driving & implementing improvements in our continuous integration and deployment infrastructure with key focus on automation. Being a deployment specialist, you will participate in our Nordic Digital Banking solutions as a passionate driver for agile ways of software deployments.
This is an opportunity for you to become part of an enthusiastic and dedicated Nordic team that develops products and services in a bid to make Nordea a relationship bank of the future, by delivering exciting new digital solutions for our customers.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
As a part of the Continuous Integration & Releases team (Digital Channels DevTestOps), you will have the opportunity to build the future software delivery pipelines for some of the most exciting digital banking solutions, with great colleagues who believe in Agile & DevOps ways of working to the core.
What you'll be doing
- SW release deployment pipelines planning & implementation for exciting digital banking solutions
- Manage deployments throughout the whole delivery pipeline to production, further strengthening our DevOps vision
- Define and continuously optimize our continuous integration/deployment pipelines and processes across both our legacy and new digital solutions
- Automate mundane activities throughout the delivery & deployment pipeline to ensure efficieny and reliability of our deployments
- Design and implement monitoring systems for our digital solutions
- The role is based in Oslo, Copenhagen or Helsinki. By planning, driving & implementing improvements in our continuous integration and deployment infrastructure and automation and being a deployment specialist, you will participate in our Nordic Digital Banking solutions as a passionate driver for agile ways of software deployments.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background
- In-depth knowledge and experience in handling software release management in complex SW solutions
- Solid understanding and belief in the principles of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Hands on expertise on software configuration management tools (Git etc.), scripting languages (Python, Shell etc.,), continuous integration tools (Jenkins etc.) and deployment frameworks (Ansible, Dockers etc.)
- Knowldege on monitoring & reporting tools like Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana, TICK/ELK stack is a definitive plus
- Prior experience in rolling out solutions while working with large scale agile projects having complex cross dependencies
- If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.