Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customer care and billing software as well as data management systems. With deep expertise, the flexibility and power of HansenCX products deliver a leading customer experience in four major industry sectors: Energy and Utilities, Water, Pay-TV and Telecommunications. Founded in 1971, Hansen now employs over 1500 people and has over 30 offices around the globe. One of our key Customer Information Systems (CIS) for energy and utility markets in Nordic is called EnoroCX. It is used by more than 120 energy companies in Nordic countries, mostly in Norway and Finland. In Norway, where we are market leaders, we have offices in Dale, Oslo, Førde, Hamar and Lillehammer. All in all, Enoro CX has 160 committed employees in the Nordics.
We are now looking for a new Senior Delivery Manager, who will contribute to our growth. Deliver the product & services, while contributing to our goal of being the preferred partner for the energy sector companies in the Nordics. Reporting to the General Manager, the Senior Delivery Manager will provide leadership in delivery projects and will make active contributions to the management of the portfolio, ensuring a One Team approach in achieving delivery excellence and ensuring the right strategic direction. We have multiple opportunities for additional growth, including upcoming major Nordic projects deliveries and we are on an exciting technological and innovative journey. Our long-term plan also includes ambitions outside the Nordic countries.
Your responsibilities include
- Lead and manage a portfolio of client projects, programs and/or business development initiatives in line with the business plan and budget.
- Run focused teams that provide continuity of resources for the duration of each initiative.
- Manage the planning and allocation of department resources to ensure our ability to deliver a high-quality service to users, supporting deliverables and strategic objectives.
- Implement process improvements to support growth of the organisation
- Coordinate with all teams in the delivery value chain, and with client and account managers, keeping them aware of ongoing status of each delivery.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role including leadership experience
- Min. bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field
- Business acumen and commercial awareness relating to client plans and opportunities
- Experience in the energy industry is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Experience in managing large scale and complex projects is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Professionally enriching work environment in a dynamic industry
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing global company
- A personable, collaborative and diverse company culture
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner, Cecilie Reinertsen, Cecilie.firstname.lastname@example.org, +47 99507015
Feel free to send an application and submit your CV before by clicking the Apply Button.
*Please note that we do not offer visa sponsorship. All applicants must be eligible to work in Norway to be considered for