Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Experis is seeks an Enterprise Data Architect to help navigate them through digital transformation. There has been launched a company-wide digital roadmap supported by a digital Centre of Excellence (CoE).
The Digital CoE will shape Company’s digital ambition, incubate new cross cutting digital initiatives, and support digital projects with capabilities. As part of the Digital CoE, the Enterprise Data Management (EDM) unit has been established to maximize value from Company's vast amount of data.
The EDM-unit is reponible for data management, including vision, strategies, and governance on a corporate level.
This includes both supporting the ongoing selected digitalization initiatives and other improvement initiatives on data-related topics, as well as providing guidance, steering and support to all business areas in Company.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
The enterprise data architecture function in Company is being strengthen and we seek an external contractor to contribute to build up his function.
The enterprise data architecture-function will focus on:
- Define and manage conceptual and logical data architectures and reference architectures
- Strengthening Company’s master data and reference data management
- Assess vendor solutions and integration concepts
- Support BAs in defining data domain specific solutions
- Data architecture standardization and harmonization
- Support data platform evolution and architectural integration
- Take a holistic view on the flow of data in Company and guide teams and projects according to policies and business objectives
- Be part of the Enterprise Architecture network
- Develop and Run a network of Data Architects (for different Data Domains)
We believe that the right consultant have the following understandings:
- In depth knowledge of the data architecture discipline
- In dept knowledge of how to integrate and/or exposing data across IT systems, including master and meta data management
- Knowledge, experience and interest for modelling data and information flow across the enterprise in architecture models
- Familiar with data types and external standards in E&P oil & gas industry
- Familiar with data storage technologies
- Familiar with cloud PaaS for data storage and integration
- Interesting and challenging work
- Follow up by a an organization rewarded as one of the most ethical in the world the last 7 years from a dedicated advisor
- Access to HjemJobbHjem program
Please register at www.experis.no to apply.
Question can be directed to Jørgen Lohne Morken - email@example.com / 90702517