Novelda is strengthening its Applications team with an Senoir application engineer at our site in Oslo or Trondheim, Norway. As an application engineer you will have a key role in guiding companies worldwide to revamp human presence sensing with our flexible UWB radar sensor platforms. You will be an expert using our unique technology and give valuable input shaping our future. The ideal candidate is a structured and self-motivated engineering professional, with excellent programming and scripting skills, knowledge of electronic design and microcontrollers and a passionate maker.
- Develop code / scripts and adapt hardware taking the customer through prototype to product
- Develop technical documentation including application notes, data sheets, user guides and design notes
- Contribute defining new features and solutions
- Community and support
- Working directly with end customers, development projects, technical support and trainings
- Broad programming skills and experience (C, C++, Python, Matlab, )
- Microcontroller experience
- RF knowledge is preferred 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Excellent customer communication skills
- MSc / BSc with relevant background
Why start working at Novelda?
- Unique and groundbreaking technology
- Exciting and demanding challenges in the everyday work
- Opportunity to work with world-leading expertice
- Large degree of freedom and influence on company products
- Dynamic team and great working environment
- This is a great start for a technical, commercial or management career path.
Join our team and leave YOUR footprint!
HR & Admin. Manager
Hvem er Novelda?
Novelda AS is a privately held, R&D driven, Sensor / Semiconductor Company, based in Norway and specializing in nanoscale wireless low-power technology for ultra-high resolution impulse radar. The company products are offered through the brand-name XeThru.
XeThru is a new advanced sensor technology with unique penetration abilities, which can be used for human vital sign, security, environmental monitoring, as well as home and building automation.
XeThru Sensor Technology combines all traditional sensor functions into one. It detects presence, distance, proximity, gestures and can also see through different materials. Our sensor can see through the wall into the next room, it can see down into the ground and it can also be hidden for aesthetic or tamper reasons.