Norges Bank Investment Management manages the Government Pension Fund Global. The fund is invested worldwide in equities, fixed income and real estate, totaling around NOK 8,000 billion kroner. Our mission is to safeguard and build wealth for Norway’s future generations. We are operating in a global, highly competitive and constantly evolving market. We are more than 500 people of more than 30 nationalities, with offices in Oslo, London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai.
Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking a dedicated and results-oriented Senior Analyst:- User Relationship Manager to join the Technology and Support department. Technology and Support is part of NBIM Operations and has responsibility for our technology platform. The main objective of the role is to ensure that business user services are aligned with requirements. There will be many internal changes including new technologies and methods in the period to come. The right candidate for this position will be motivated by this challenge, and will help to develop our future ways of working.
- Liaising with business users to understand and capture their IT requirements
- Tailoring end user services to user requirements and working with architecture teams to ensure consistency with the wider service port
- Triggering activities to implement or change end user services, overseeing the work to completion to ensure a successful outcome
- Identifying business user pain points or workarounds and assisting to resolve these
- Ensuring user awareness of end user services via eLearning, training sessions, knowledge articles, etc.
- Continually improving end user services, monitoring end user services to identify and address negative trends
- Expediting the resolution of incidents and problems affecting key end user systems
- University degree in Information Technology or other relevant field with strong academic records
- Minimum five years’ experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Windows client, Microsoft SharePoint, Citrix, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Experience with Office 365, automation / scripting
- Strong ITIL knowledge and demonstrated experience in problem management, change management and performance management
- Excellent collaboration and communication: comfortable engaging with colleagues at all levels and areas of the organisation, and presenting to large groups of people
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ambition to excel and high level of integrity
Norges Bank Investment Management can offer a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. Norges Bank Investment Management has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
You will be able to take necessary courses and certifications to keep up with the technology.
Are you interested in hearing more about the position?
Contact Susanne Lunde, recruiter at Experis, mob 980 38 908 / email@example.com for more information.
Karoline Anglevik Erlien
Hvem er Experis?
Experis er Norges største konsulent- og rekrutteringsselskap med over 500 konsulenter. Vi tilbyr rekruttering av ledere og nøkkelpersoner og høyt kvalifiserte konsulenter med kompetanse innen IT, ingeniørfag og økonomi. Blant våre kunder finner du over 90 prosent av Norges største børsnoterte selskaper. Experis er en del av ManpowerGroup og er kåret til et av verdens mest etiske selskaper. Besøk oss på www.experis.no.