Statkraft Power Generation business area is developing European flexible generating assets jointly with business area Market Operations & IT as joint asset owners. In addition Power Generations operates the joint assets and provides Operation & Maintenance services to other Statkraft business areas.
Corporate R&D is a part of Statkraft Power Generation’s central staff unit Operation & Maintenance Management.
We supports R&D activities across the Statkraft Group within the fields of hydropower, wind power and climate related projects and develops R&D strategies in cooperation with the business areas.
As a part of our team you will be responsible for:
- Deliver governance and support related to R&D coordination and management
- Support Statkraft’s R&D activities nationally and internationally
- Exploit public funding and advice and assist business areas in Statkraft
- Contribute to implementation and experience transfer of R&D results
- Ensure that Statkraft is up to date on R&D trends, activities and actors
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- Master/university degree within technology or economy
- Minimum 3 years of experience within R&D, technology/economy related projects and/or technology development
- Knowledge and experience within hydropower production and market
- Structured, systematic and productive
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills in English and one of the Scandinavian languages, both oral and written
- The position is located in Oslo.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Hvem er Statkraft?
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 3500 employees in 16 countries.