Statkraft Power Generation business area is developing European flexible generating assets jointly with business area Market Operations & IT as joint asset owners. In addition Power Generations operates the joint assets and provides Operation & Maintenance services to other Statkraft business areas.
Corporate R&D is a part of Statkraft Power Generation’s central staff unit Operation & Maintenance Management.
We supports R&D activities across the Statkraft Group within the fields of hydropower, wind power and climate related projects and develops R&D strategies in cooperation with the business areas.
As a part of our team you will be responsible for:
- Deliver governance and support related to R&D coordination and management
- Support Statkraft’s R&D activities nationally and internationally
- Exploit public funding and advice and assist business areas in Statkraft
- Contribute to implementation and experience transfer of R&D results
- Ensure that Statkraft is up to date on R&D trends, activities and actors
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- Master/university degree within technology or economy
- Minimum 3 years of experience within R&D, technology/economy related projects and/or technology development
- Knowledge and experience within hydropower production and market
- Structured, systematic and productive
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills in English and one of the Scandinavian languages, both oral and written
- The position is located in Oslo.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Hvem er Statkraft?
Statkraft er et ledende internasjonalt selskap innen vannkraft og Europas største leverandør av fornybar energi. Konsernet produserer vannkraft, vindkraft, solkraft og gasskraft og leverer fjernvarme. Statkraft er en global markedsaktør innen energihandel og har 3500 ansatte i 17 land.