We aim to strengthen our software development with a Software Developer to drive the development sofware systems to improve our Rapid Plasma Deposition technology and further digitalize our business processes.
We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven software developer to join our small but highly competent IT team. The software developer will contribute to and drive the development, testing and deployment of internally developed IT systems and integrations between core systems. This includes internal portfolio of web applications, production planning and execution system and integration with ERP, PLM and maintenance system.
We are looking for someone who:
- Have a bachelor's or Master's degree in IT, computer science etc. with a focus on software development
- Alternatively have extensive experience that may compensate for the lack of formal education
- 2-10 years of experience as a software developer is preferred, but recent graduates will be considered
- Have experience from software development on multiple platforms and languages like Java or .NET
- Familiarity with cloud hosting(Azure) is considered a plus
- Has the capability to understand complex business processes
We can offer you
- A highly skilled and multidisciplinary environment with creative and talented colleagues
- Interesting work assignment and independent tasks
- Opportunity to take part in the construction of an international industrial group
- International, challenging and good work environment
- Company Sports Club
- Good pension and insurance plan
- Competitive salary
Adress: Flyplassveien 20, 3514 Hønefoss
Åshild M. Tunga
Director Human Resources
Director IT Administration
Hvem er Norsk Titanium?
Norsk Titanium AS is the world's pioneering supplier of aerospace-grade, additive manufactured, structural titanium components. The company is distinguished in the aviation industry by its patented Rapid Plasma Deposition (RPD) process that transforms titanium wire into complex components suitable for structural and safety-critical applications. The Norsk Titanium research and development team is committed to displacing the age old and inefficient forging process with a precision wire deposition technology embodying substantial savings for aerospace, defense, and commercial applications. NTis Headquarters, Technology Center and first Production Center is located at Eggemoen, Ringerike.