Valitor handle their customer's technical integration needs through online payments and bank transfers, such as credit card payments, iDEAL, PayPal, POS etc. They create a seamless and engaging customer experience across in-store, online and mobile platforms, allowing retailers to automate reporting and financial reconciliation.
As a scrum master you will join a team of 12 eager and talented developers split in to two teams, as they grow their capacity. You will coach the teams on agile way of working to continuously deliver high-quality and valuable features to the merchant customers.
Valitor is a multinational company characterized by:
- High ambition
- Good atmosphere
- Working hard and having fun
You are offered:
- In-house gym
- Arranged board game nights or other events
- Catered lunch every day
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Work with product owners around story refinement and backlog grooming
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies for both teams including sprint planning, demo, retrospective, story refinement and daily stand-ups
- Driving agile mindset and high-quality standards across teams and organization
You will also work with
- Taking the team through the process of splitting in to two feature teams that can pull broadly from the story backlog
- Work with product management on feature refinement and product runway grooming
- Engage in and help shaping quarterly ceremonies such as quarterly planning, system demo, feature refinement and quarterly retrospective
- Take lead on handling dependencies on behalf of the teams
- Fostering a learning and improvement culture in around the teams
- Have a good overview over the sprint planning and what obstacles they are challenging
In order to suceed in this position, you are:
- Interested in helping other people succeed
- Passionate about creating an environment of trust and great dynamics
- Curious about the organization
- You reach out and bond with stakeholders and colleagues both in
- and out-side the house
- Aware of the fact that theory is one thing and practice is something different
- Cooperative and social
- And last, but not least you care about your colleagues and want to engage with them.
We are looking for you who:
- Have 1-2 years experience from working as a scrum-master in two different organizations
- Have a good understanding of software development processes and procedures
- Are a strong change agent with a solid track record, and you lead by example
- Are a certified scrum master, e.g. from SAFe
- Have very good English skills (both written and oral)
- Have a work permit in Denmark / EU (Unfortunately, Valitor cannot help with the administration regarding relocation to Denmark)
It would be an advantage if you also know SAFe and have been working directly with it before, but it is not a requirement
As a person, you are:
- Friendly and easy to follow
- Mature in your way of acting and reflecting
- Aware of the fact that feedback is a way of personal development
- Flexible to change direction and find new solutions as needed
- Passionate, and you always strive to do things even better tomorrow!
- Start: As soon as possible with regard to the notice period
- Type of work: You will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant for Valitor for the first 6 months. Provided that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation, you will then be employed directly by Valitor
- Work extent: Full time, office Hours
- Salary: hourly monthly salary
- Location: Gyngemose Parkvej 50, 2860 Søborg
- Contact Information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Valitor that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Valitor is an international payment solutions company dedicated to helping merchants, partners and consumers to make and receive payments. We offer a single connection for payments of all kinds, from in-store through online and everything in-between. We operate across 22 European countries, and our customer base is growing fast; a development Valitor would like you to take part in!
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.