Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Experis is looking for a Scrum Master with Certification and basic understanding of SharePoint Online /Office 365 projects
Skills we are looking for:
- Possesses conflict resolution skills. Drives conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Friendly communicative person
- Ability to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- S/he knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Ability to shield his team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Ability and skills to coach team how to follow Agile scrum
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong Knowledge of scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
- Basic Knowledge of software development processes and procedures to Understand his team needs.
- S/he Should have Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Acceptance Test Driven development, Test Driven development, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- Ability to take and Understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, User Stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
Experis offer you
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.
For questions/clarification please contact us:
Jørgen Lohne Morken
907 02 517