Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 500 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
- Establish/follow-up commissioning organization at Onshore Operation Center (OOC)
- Coordinate onshore commissioning activities and support offshore team
- Follow-up commissioning planning, procedure development and query/SWCR handling
- Planning of instrument and SAS activities (e.g. ESD, Blowdown, black-start etc)
- Preferably experience with Emerson and HIMA SAS systems and ESD/Blowdown testing.
- Minimum 5-10 year of experience with SAS systems and 5- 10 years experience with commissioning
- Extensive leadership experience
- Procosys experience
- High HSE awareness and good documented HSE results from commissioning activities
- High ethical standards
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
Contract period: 01.03.2019 - 31.03.2020
Experis can offer you
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.