Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is an organizational area that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Big things are happening with SAP and S/4HANA, as our teams will transform the Hydro SAP landscape globally over the next few years. S/4HANA will be developed as the digital ERP core and be a key enabler for the bigger digital transformation in Hydro. Our SAP users will leverage new HANA optimized functionality within core processes, enjoy new and greatly improved user experience, and experience in-memory reporting and analysis.
We are now looking to hire an SAP Project Manager to join GBS IT and contribute to our thrilling journey ahead. This is a great opportunity to work with the latest technologies and platforms in the IT space, as part of a global company!
Area of Responsibility
You will be allocated a portfolio of strategically important SAP projects across functional and organizational domains, with a mandate to establish and run project teams composed of internal and external resources towards a successful delivery. The project portfolio will mainly have their customers located in Norway.
Some Key Tasks:
- End-to-end project management, from initiation, through execution and roll-out, to final assessment
- Proof of concepts
- Pilots and platform implementations
- Strategy development
- University degree in a relevant field, such as IT, finance, business or engineering
- Minimum five years’ experience as a project manager, including scoping, planning, establishing well-functioning teams, and final delivery
- Experience within the areas of SAP, agile project methodologies or process optimization is considered an advantage, and previous exposure to industry is relevant
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated results from managing stakeholders at different levels
- Fluency in English, verbal and written, is required. Additional skills in German, Norwegian, and Portuguese is an asset
As a person, you are passionate about project management and new technologies. You have a structured and goal-oriented approach, and you manage to connect small actions with the bigger picture. Others perceive you as a great team player, and you thrive in a dynamic and changing work environment.
Some business travel should be expected.
Please enclose all relevant transcripts with your application (academic records/diplomas, certificates etc.). Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail.
As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background check.
Hvem er Hydro -?
We are Hydro, a global family of 34,000 people, present in a broad range of market segments for aluminium, energy, metal recycling, batteries and renewables, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence.
We have a proud history and are committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future by developing natural resources into innovative products and solutions. In doing so, we truly believe that our People matter the most to make the difference.