Are you our new employee and colleague?
Wärtsilä Norway AS Services are currently looking for a Sales Manager to strengthen our sales organisation within power electronics systems, battery hybrid power and marine system integration.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Promote our solutions to customer and internal networks globally.
- Plan and prepare sales activities securing our growth targets.
- Negotiate contracts and secure order intake for business line.
- Lead sales teams in close cooperation with other Wärtsilä business lines.
- Contribute in preparing offers based on customer requests.
- Proactively follow-up external customers and internal network organisations.
- Support Wärtsilä global sales network in sales- and marketing activities.
- Actively contribute in our continuously search for improvement.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- You have experience from global customer interaction, within the maritime business.
- You are business minded, with a strong customer mind-set.
- You are resourceful, curious and self-going, striving for achieving results.
- You are curious towards future innovative solutions; big data, digitalisation, environmental friendly solutions etc.
- You have good command in English, and have effective communication skills.
- Experience with or understanding of marine power conversion systems.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. within the field of Electrical and Automation Systems or within Sales and/or marketing.
- Documented relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
What’s in it for you?
- Interesting and challenging work tasks
- Competitive salary and pension agreements.
- Internal and external training program and focus on personal development.
- Exciting work environment.
- Extensive travel to be expected
Hvem er Wärtsilä Norway AS?
Wärtsilä operates in 70 countries around the world and employs people with diverse skills, background and ambitions. We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä.
Wärtsilä supports its customers throughout the lifecycle of their installations by optimising efficiency and performance. We provide the most comprehensive portfolio of services and the broadest service network in the industry, for both the energy and marine markets. We are committed to providing high quality, expert support, and the availability of services in the most environmentally sound way possible, wherever our customers are.