Be responsible for developing, anchoring and executing PetroMarker’s sales and marketing strategy in North West Europe
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide management and support of all sales & marketing activities for assigned region
- Adhere to PetroMarker’s QHSE management system
- Report activities in Salesforce database
- Development of new multi-client business opportunities and sales of existing data library.
- Work in cooperation with G&G to improve products and prepare sales and marketing materials
- Preparation of proposals, tenders and contract negotiations
- Identify leads, opportunities and technology improvements to build short and long-term sales forecasts and strategies.
- Maintain strong relationship with partners, clients and other stakeholders
- Responsible for trade shows in the assigned region
AUTHORITY & REPRESENTATION
- As per Group’s Authorization Matrix
REPORTS TO LOCATION
- Global Sales and Marketing Director
- Stavanger or Oslo
- Master or Bachelor degree, preferably within geo-technical disciplines
- Established client network in Norway
- Sales and Marketing experience targeting the E&P industry
- Minimum of 3-8 years professional experience.
- Solid track record of closing contracts
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Flexibility to take on new tasks as required
For questions and applications contact our advisor; Marianne Furru +47 934 15 932 email@example.com
Hvem er PetroMarker?
PetroMarker is a geophysical survey company in the marine CSEM (Controlled Source Electro Magnetic) business. The company is targeting the global oil exploration, appraisal and field monitoring market and has an ambitious plan for commercial growth. Following several years of successful technology development PetroMarker’s goal is to set a new standard for using CSEM in the oil industry and build a leading global business in 3D and 4D CSEM acquisition.
We are now seeking new employees within a range of disciplines. The candidates should have good academic record and proven practical achievements. PetroMarker is headquartered in Stavanger and has office representation in Oslo, London and Houston.