Trintech, Inc. pioneered the development of Financial Corporate Performance Management (FCPM) software to optimize the Record to Report process. Over 3,100 clients worldwide – including the majority of the Fortune 100 – rely on our cloud-based software to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve governance and transparency across global financial organizations.
As an Site Reliability Engineer, you would be working for a fun company where people are passionate about what they do but still go about their day working as a team. In fact, creating a positive environment is an essential part of the company’s core values! They also know that they succeed only if their customers succeed.
Trintech provide Cloud-based financial software solutions for the Record to Report process. Their clients rely on their software to reduce costs, manage risk, increase efficiency and monitor activities across the entire office of finance. We work hard, always striving to provide “Wow” service and innovative cloud solutions to our more than 1,700 customers.
The Site Reliability Engineer is a seasoned technical resource with experience in application deployment and 2nd/3rd line support (75%) and infrastructure management and project work (25%). The role supports 24x7 delivery of Hosted and SaaS applications to global Fortune 500 clients at cloud scale. It requires 3-5 years of experience supporting production applications throughout the full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
The successful candidate will be able to effectively troubleshoot and resolve application and infrastructure issues for multiple applications in a production environment. This requires interfacing with both internal and external customers. The successful candidate must be able to escalate to more senior team members and help train more junior team members as appropriate.
The Site Reliability Engineer role is a client-facing role that requires a customer service focus. Prior experience in organizations leveraging both agile software development and ITIL service management methodologies is desired.
- Utilize deployment toolsets and methodologies to manage environments and complete deployments.
- Contribute to automation and tools in accordance with team coding and/or scripting standards. Recognize dependencies and security risks when isolating and resolving issues, modifying code, and proposing solutions.
- Support 24x7 production environments with cloud-scale Hosted and SaaS applications. Assist in training more junior team members.
- Participate in daily status meeting.
- Proactively expand knowledge across application portfolio and infrastructure domains.
- Champion efficiency, automation, and best practices.
- Provide documentation that is clear, accurate, and complete to assist team members.
- Support the team as an expert in multiple areas. Sought out by other team members for advice on how to resolve issues.
- Ensure production changes are documented, fully tested in non-production environments, and adhere to change control and audit requirements
- Demonstrates insatiable passion for learning and technology. Is self-motivated and driven to succeed collaboratively, caring more about solution than credit.
Skills & Requirements
- Advanced knowledge on one of the following topics
- SQL Server maintenance
- Deployment on Azure services (VSTS, templates,
- Monitoring tools like Microsoft OMS, SCOM
- Advanced knowledge on a script language; for example Powershell.
- Programming skills (.NET) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting production applications throughout the full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience supporting web (IIS, Apache, Tomcat), database (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.), and reporting (Intellicus, SQL Reporting Services, etc.) technologies.
- Strong knowledge of the Windows OS
- Basic knowledge of multiple protocols (SFTP, SMTP, SSH, RDP, SMB)
Please give us a call if you have any questions about the company and position or if you are unsure about anything you just read. You can reach our recruitment partner from Experis IT, Vedrana Dzonlez at: email@example.com / 908 58 362
Hvem er Experis?
Experis er Norges største konsulent- og rekrutteringsselskap med over 500 konsulenter. Vi tilbyr rekruttering av ledere og nøkkelpersoner og høyt kvalifiserte konsulenter med kompetanse innen IT, ingeniørfag og økonomi. Blant våre kunder finner du over 90 prosent av Norges største børsnoterte selskaper. Experis er en del av ManpowerGroup og er kåret til et av verdens mest etiske selskaper. Besøk oss på www.experis.no.