Trintech, Inc. pioneered the development of Financial Corporate Performance Management (FCPM) software to optimize the Record to Report process. Over 3,100 clients worldwide – including the majority of the Fortune 100 – rely on our cloud-based software to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve governance and transparency across global financial organizations.
As an Site Reliability Engineer, you would be working for a fun company where people are passionate about what they do but still go about their day working as a team. In fact, creating a positive environment is an essential part of the company’s core values! They also know that they succeed only if their customers succeed.
Trintech provide Cloud-based financial software solutions for the Record to Report process. Their clients rely on their software to reduce costs, manage risk, increase efficiency and monitor activities across the entire office of finance. We work hard, always striving to provide “Wow” service and innovative cloud solutions to our more than 1,700 customers.
The Site Reliability Engineer is a seasoned technical resource with experience in application deployment and 2nd/3rd line support (75%) and infrastructure management and project work (25%). The role supports 24x7 delivery of Hosted and SaaS applications to global Fortune 500 clients at cloud scale. It requires 3-5 years of experience supporting production applications throughout the full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
The successful candidate will be able to effectively troubleshoot and resolve application and infrastructure issues for multiple applications in a production environment. This requires interfacing with both internal and external customers. The successful candidate must be able to escalate to more senior team members and help train more junior team members as appropriate.
The Site Reliability Engineer role is a client-facing role that requires a customer service focus. Prior experience in organizations leveraging both agile software development and ITIL service management methodologies is desired.
- Utilize deployment toolsets and methodologies to manage environments and complete deployments.
- Contribute to automation and tools in accordance with team coding and/or scripting standards. Recognize dependencies and security risks when isolating and resolving issues, modifying code, and proposing solutions.
- Support 24x7 production environments with cloud-scale Hosted and SaaS applications. Assist in training more junior team members.
- Participate in daily status meeting.
- Proactively expand knowledge across application portfolio and infrastructure domains.
- Champion efficiency, automation, and best practices.
- Provide documentation that is clear, accurate, and complete to assist team members.
- Support the team as an expert in multiple areas. Sought out by other team members for advice on how to resolve issues.
- Ensure production changes are documented, fully tested in non-production environments, and adhere to change control and audit requirements.
- Demonstrates insatiable passion for learning and technology. Is self-motivated and driven to succeed collaboratively, caring more about solution than credit.
Skills & Requirements
- Advanced knowledge on managing and maintaining SQL Server databases (SQL Server, Azure elastic DB)
- Advanced knowledge on a script language; for example Powershell.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting production applications throughout the full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Please give us a call if you have any questions about the company and position or if you are unsure about anything you just read. You can reach our recruitment partner from Experis IT, Vedrana Dzonlez at: firstname.lastname@example.org / 908 58 362
Hvem er Experis?
Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no