Wärtsilä is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. The company has operations in 200 locations in 70 countries. In Norway Wärtsilä has more than 1000 employees who deliver industry -leading product and solutions for vessels and offshore installations around the world.
Wärtsilä Moss AS is a global leader in the development, design, manufacturing and after sales services for Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems and Inert Gas / Nitrogen systems for marine applications. Our Customers are shipyards, ship owners and oil companies world-wide.
Resource Planner, Engineering - Exhaust Gas Cleaning
As Resource Planner in the Engineering Support Team, you will play an important role in planning and allocation of resources within the engineering team, as well as coordination towards Sales, Project Execution, Service organization, and Product Specialists.
Key tasks are;
- Long term resource planning based on signed contracts and potential future orders
- Allocation of engineering resources to delivery projects, service tasks and Product Specialists
- Coordination towards Sales on engineering lead time
- Planning of automation system testing slots
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 5 years of experience from resource planning, project planning or project execution
- A broad engineering interest and understanding
- Structured and efficient way of working
- M.Sc./B.Sc.in engineering or project management
- Experience from resource planning, project planning or project execution in an engineering organization
- Experience with the marine industry is an advantage
Please register your CV at www.experis.no to apply.
If you have any questions, please contact our Senior Advisor Steinar Instefjord at Steinar.email@example.com / +47 948 57 202
Wärtsilä operates around the world and employs people with very diverse skills, backgrounds and ambitions. The world has enough talkers. We are doers. We are approximately 18,000 men and women dedicated to achieving our clients' goals. We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä. With us you get a chance to work in industries that somehow touch upon every single person's life in the world.
Hvem er Experis?
Experis er Norges største konsulent- og rekrutteringsselskap med over 500 konsulenter. Vi tilbyr rekruttering av ledere og nøkkelpersoner og høyt kvalifiserte konsulenter med kompetanse innen IT, ingeniørfag og økonomi. Blant våre kunder finner du over 90 prosent av Norges største børsnoterte selskaper. Experis er en del av ManpowerGroup og er kåret til et av verdens mest etiske selskaper. Besøk oss på www.experis.no.