Interested in working in a creative and strong technical work environment? We are looking to hire a dedicated Reservoir Engineer with 5 to 15 years of experience
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Represent ExxonMobil in license technical/advisory committees where he/she provides ExxonMobil input/assessment on technical matters and decisions
- Maintain regular and good relationships, business and personal, with the Operator
- Identify areas where expertise/technology is required and encourage Operators to secure these specialists applications, advise on technical studies/proposals and participate in peer reviews
- Good knowledge of Operator’s processes and maintain alignment with ExxonMobil processes where possible
Reservoir Technical Evaluation of Operator proposals
- Interact with Operator to optimize well placement/design, drilling sequence, new developments, re-developments, appraisal drilling and new field wildcats, etc.
- Ensure Operator's reservoir management practices are sound and meet ExxonMobil expectations for reservoir surveillance, capacity enhancement, reserves optimization, long term depletion planning, and with forecasting tools appropriate for investment decisions
- Interact with Operator regarding static and dynamic modeling
- Review, analyze and perform economic screening of production and reserves benefits associated with Operator's activity proposals
- Secure technical endorsements and support ExxonMobil funding/approval process with clear technical analysis and recommendations
Asset Team Participation
- Good understanding of ExxonMobil business drivers and priorities; participate in Key Focus Areas definition and discussions
- Recommend ExxonMobil technical effort where appropriate
We can offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting work environment, and potential for international opportunities
To apply, please visit our web site www.exxonmobil.no under ‘Careers in Norway’ / ‘Karriere i Norge.
ExxonMobil in Norway includes several companies – i.e. Esso Norge AS, ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Norway AS, and ExxonMobil Production Norway Inc. – all of which are affiliates of Exxon Mobil Corporation in the USA. Esso Norge AS is involved in upstream and downstream activities in Norway. Here we use the term ExxonMobil when referring to the companies’ activities in Norway.