Do you wish to work in a dynamic environment with worldwide customer base, state-of-the-art products and technology and inspiring projects and customers?
EFD Induction in Skien, Norway, is looking for an R&D Process-/Project Manager to be responsible for our Stage Gate Product Development system, as well as manage Product Development projects.
EFD Induction has been developing induction heating solutions for almost 70 years. Today, we are one of the largest industrial induction equipment makers, with sales and service companies, manufacturing plants and R&D centers around the world. The EFD Induction Group has 1100 employees, of which 170 works in Norway. Thecorporate language is English.
EFD Induction offers:
- A dynamic and international environment with worldwide customer base
- State of the art products and technology
- Inspiring customers and projects
- Competitive terms and benefits
- Excellent development perspectives
- Our company values: Respectful,
- Reliable, Cooperative and
Responsibility and tasks:
Responsibility will be covering the following areas:
- Maintaining, managing, training, and developing our Stage Gate Product Development framework
- Run Gate decision meetings globally
- Global Product Development KPI’s reporting
- Project Management of Product
- Development projects
Electrical/Mechanical Engineer with minimum ten years of experience. Knowledge and experience from the following areas:
- Engineering/Product Development
- Project Management
- Training other people
- Working internationally & cross-company
Send your application with cover letter, references, CV and copies of qualifications and supporting documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for receipt of applications is 15th December 2018. EFD Induction is an equal opportunities employer.
PUTTING THE SMARTER HEAT TO SMARTER USE
Hvem er EFD Induction?
EFD Induction has been developing induction heating solutions for more than 65 years. Today, we are one of the largest industrial induction equipment makers, with sales and service companies, manufacturing plants and R&D centers around the world.
EFD Induction Group has 1100 employees, of which 170 works in Norway. The position is located at the group headquarter in Skien, Norway. The corporate language is English.