Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle.
Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
In Aibel you will have the possibility to participate in the growing and exciting market for offshore wind as well as the oil & gas market. We will use and develop your skills and talent.
As a RAM Engineer, you would be responsible for the RAM evaluations for unmanned and manned oil and gas projects and offshore wind projects. The RAM evaluations shall identify the components that contribute to downtime (production loss) and suggest design improvements to increase the production time (i.e. redundancy or other type of components) compared to cost. You will be working together with our systems- and area engineers to find the optimal solutions for our clients.
You will as a RAM Engineer have the opportunity to work in studies, FEED and Detail Engineering which includes the following tasks:
- Develop models for RAM performance analysis in e.g MIRIAM RAM Studio
- Develop principles and methods for reliability and maintenance (RM)
- Perform and coordinate RAM evaluations in a multidiscipline team
- Participate in and host reviews
- Education and work experience:
- Master degree in Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS) or within Process, Mechanical, Electro or Automation engineering
What we are looking for:
- Min. 3 years working experience in onshore/offshore engineering projects within one or more of these areas Process/Mechanical/Electro/Automation
- Working experience with RAM software for RAM performance analysis (e.g. MIRIAM RAM Studio, AvSim etc.)
- Desirable with knowledge in some of these areas; SIL, FMECA, statistics, maintenance concepts, CBM, RCM
- Experienced in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA)
- Knowledge of ISO 14224, ISO 20815/NORSOK Z-016, OREDA
What we offer:We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits
Apply to:Contact: Section Manager Process, Safety, HVAC and Material, Ragnhild Bjertnæs StrandPhone: mobil +4741905048 - direct +47 852 73762Work place: AskerStart Up: After agreementDue Date: 12.11.2019
Ragnhild Bjertnæs Strand
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel er et ledende serviceselskap innen oppstrøms olje- og gass- samt offshore vindindustri. Vi tilby våre kunder de mest optimale og innovative løsningene innen design, bygging, oppgradering og vedlikehold gjennom hele livssyklusen. Aibels 4.000 dyktige medarbeidere er tett på kunden ved selskapets kontorer i Norge og Sørøst-Asia. I tillegg har vi to moderne verft i Haugesund (Norge) og Laem Chabang (Thailand) med komplett fabrikasjons- og sammenstillingsmuligheter.
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project's entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.