Rolls-Royce Electric Norway AS is a new division of the Rolls-Royce global innovation hub. We develop pioneering electric technology from an early concept level, through building and testing prototypes, to products entering the aerospace, marine, oil & gas and power generation industries.
Our new organisation is set up for agility and speed, to deliver state of the art electric solutions for a changing world. Amongst these is E-Fan X, which is the world’s largest hybrid aviation project.
We have high ambitions and are constantly breaking new grounds, which will lead to the changes to existing rules and standards and the creation of new ones. We need someone who can take on this challenge, engage positively with everyone to implement the toughest quality standards and enable our products to be successful.
Qualifications: (We encourage you to apply even if not all the qualifications are met)
- M.Sc. in a relevant engineering field with focus on Quality Management Systems
- Creation and Implementation of Quality Management systems like ISO9001
- Ideally experience with the Quality systems required by Aerospace AS9100
- Practical experience taking Mechanical and Electrical products from early design engineering through to final operational items and the quality controls that are required.
- Combination of Mechanical and Electrical engineering experience from relevant fields.
- Certification of products to relevant quality and safety standards.
- Performing internal audits to ensure compliance.
- Curious and theoretically strong
- Proactive, self-propelling and practical
- Innovative and creative
- Shares information, knowledge and experience willingly
- Structured and orderly working methods
- Flexible and service-minded
We can offer:
- An opportunity to develop new products for one of the strongest brands in corporate history
- A team that is committed to make each other shine
- The chance to work with one of the world’s largest and most innovative development teams focusing on electric machines, drives and controls.
- A position with access to a large organization full of career opportunities
- An agile and engaged working environment
- Favourable pension and insurance
Please contact Rune Levang (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Experis Engineering by sending an application along with your ressume (CV) and other relevant documents through www.experis.no - registrer CV.