Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 500 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to ensure that products are meeting the requirements defined by internal requirements and industry standards during Detail Engineering phase.
- Responsible for implementation of agreed improvements and standardisation of quality requirements on products within Manifold.
- Monitoring quality performance for the products within Manifold and that preventive and corrective actions are taken and implemented, reporting to line management and Flow Control Engineering.
- Responsible to conduct continious analysis of product performance on products within Manifold, reporting to line management and Flow Control Engineering.
- Responsible of reporting on non-conformances to quality requirements within own Manifold, reporting to line management and Flow Control Engineering.
- Review ITT Documentation & Customer Specification on Product Quality requirements to Tender.
- Validate that the requirements defined and implemented are met (Machining, Welding, Wiring, Assembly & test, Inspection) trough Process Verifications within Manifold scope.
- Education in electrical/mechanical engineering
- Knowledge in relevant laws and regulations and industry standards like ISO, API and NORSOK.
- Good understanding of overall project/ work processes and procedures
- Knowledge and access of the following systems: Teamcenter, Sap,
- Good cooperation skills.
- Able to make decisions and push actions through the organisation.