With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
Aibel is growing and we have an exciting and important project portfolio, with a wide range of projects within the energy sector. Related to our company growth, we are searching for skilled Project Managers to head up both FEED and EPC-projects within our business unit Field Development & Offshore Wind.
We are looking for experienced resources with a minimum of 5 years experience from EPC-projects. We believe the right candidates have headed up one or more large EPC-projects, and we trust you can document strong results from your role as Project Manager. Furthermore we are looking for someone with the drive and ability to lead, and who are able to deliver according to time, cost and quality.
Higher technical or mercantile education (B.Sc or M.Sc) is considered relevant.
The Project Manager is part of the Project Management Department and reports to VP Project Management.
The Project Manager position includes the following task and responsibilities:
- Responsibility to lead and drive FEED/EPC-projects
- Participate in relevant management groups for the FEED/EPC-project as well as in the FD&OW-management team
- Contribute to continious development and improvements of the project execution methods and processes
Required qualifications for the position:
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- The ability to work independently and the confidence to make well-founded decisions in critical situations
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to deliver strong results through others
- Strategic and commercially oriented mindset
- Contractual understanding, preferably with experience from lump sum projects
- Relevant experience from Oil&Gas, Offshore Wind and/or Hydrogen Process Plants
- International experience and the ability to communicate vendors, partners and customers
- Fluency in English
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information: For questions regarding the position, please contact: VP Project Management, Stein Orholm or Project Manager, Ottar Kristiansen
Work Place: Hagaløkkveien 28, Asker
Application deadline: As soon as possible and no later than 31.May
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project's entire life cycle.