At Hansen, our people focus on our customers. On solving problems. On transforming customer experiences. Because CX is in our DNA.
Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customer care, billing software and data management systems. With deep expertise, the flexibility and power of HansenCX products deliver a leading customer experience in four major industry sectors: Energy (Utilities), Water, Pay-TV and Telecommunications. Founded in 1971, Hansen now employs over 1000 people and has 31 offices around the globe.
Following business expansion in Norway, we are now looking to find a Project Manager to joint our team. This is an exciting role, which will be part of a highly competent team delivering Customer Information System (CIS) to the energy sector.
The Project Manager position will be based in our office in Oslo.
- Operational Project Management including planning, implementing and following up on various projects.
- Building close connections to customers to ensure they reach their business goals.
- Being a professional manager who can build and motivate teams, set clear goals and deliver projects on time and budget while ensuring quality.
- Assessing and mitigating project risks, ensuring projects are appropriately resourced.
- Taking responsibility for budget and schedules.
- Experienced in IT/Software (preferably in the energy industry) project management.
- Performance-oriented with the ability to implement and complete projects.
- Good cooperation and communication skills.
- Systematic and target-oriented with the ability to handle multiple processes simultaneously.
- Good knowledge and understanding of technology and business.
- Educated to a college or university level.
- Fluent written and verbal skills in Norwegian and good skills in English.
- Be inquisitive about customer needs and have good business understanding.
- Take initiative and show responsibility.
- Enjoy working independently, but also with teams of colleagues or in close cooperation with customers and partners.
- Have a desire and ability to contribute to the overall success of the team and business.
- Be service-oriented and trustworthy.
- Be ambitious in developing yourself professionally.
Why you will enjoy the experience as much as we do:
What we offer to you is professionally challenging opportunities in a dynamic industry with excellent career opportunities in a growing global company. We'll introduce you to a team of highly skilled colleagues form whom you can learn both locally and globally.
If we sparked your interest, please press the Apply button as soon as possible and let's get to know each other! We are interviewing the candidates on an ongoing basis.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Team Manager Ann Kristin Torsheim Ask, (tel. +47 577 38 328, ann.ask @ hansencx.com) or IT Talent Aquisition Cecilie Nordback Reinertsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about us or the position .
*Please note that this organisation does not offer visa sponsorship. All applicant must be eligible to work in Norway to be considered for this position.