Does the responsibility for multidisciplinary projects within the energy market sound interesting? Do you want to work with EPC, studies, FEEDs and detailed design projects? Do you have a solid background and network within offshore substations and oil and gas? Then we are looking forward to reading your application.
One of your key responsibilities will be to ensure successful project completion by providing guidance and support in all aspects of project execution. Accordingly, a key task is to set project teams, qualified to perform the work within budget and schedule, delivering quality consultancy to our clients’ satisfaction. Your main area will be the offshore substation market within offshore wind.
We offer you the opportunity to work with tasks such as;
- Planning of projects and activities, setting of milestones and timeline, and resource allocation
- Ensuring that the project is delivered in due time and at a quality level that matches the contract
- Proactive financial management of the project
- Handling of risks and opportunities in all project phases
- Developing project execution plans and optimising procedures. Developing "plug and play" solutions for minor and larger projects
- Working actively to develop the project team's performance, collaboration and team spirit, and leading the teams by following up on scope, progress and budget
- Ongoing interaction with clients and stakeholders on project status, progress and expectations to improve client satisfaction
- Ensuring that Ramboll's quality assurance requirements are met
- Preparation of proposals and tenders in close cooperation with our clients and internal stakeholders
Driven relationship-builder with the ability to optimise and innovate
As a person you have the ability to establish lasting relations with our clients and other partners, and you contribute to strong cross-organisational teamwork. Further, you are a result-oriented individual with strong skills to follow up and ensure that deadlines are met. Another personal quality is your willingness to share knowledge and to involve relevant parts of the organisation in order to create the best possible solution for the clients.
To be a success in this new position, it is important that you have the following background and experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience from the offshore wind or oil and gas industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience with project management
- Minimum 5 years of experience with studies, FEEDs, detailed design and construction
- Experience with development and implementation of project management tools and processes
- Extensive multidisciplinary understanding
- It is a clear advantage if you are certified in Project Management models such as IPMA, PMI, Prince2/or if you are used to work with acknowledged project management models
Your new colleagues
In the Projects Department, we support our clients at every stage of their energy project and in every phase of the asset life cycle. Our multidisciplinary team of oil and gas specialists assists from feasibility studies to detailed engineering and through to commissioning.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. The company employs more than 13,000 experts globally and has especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. With 300 offices in 35 countries, Ramboll combines local experience with a global knowledgebase constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, the end-users, and society at large. Ramboll works across the following markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning and Urban Design, Water, Environment and Health, Energy and Management Consulting. More information available at www.ramboll.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual.
For further information about the position, please e-mail your questions to Director, Projects, Søren Eg Hansen at email@example.com.
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply. Remember to attach your CV, motivational application and exam papers when applying.
We will be interviewing on a continuous basis, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Hvem er Rambøll?
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1450 medarbeidere fordelt på 17 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 13 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!