Knutsen Group is expanding!
12 New vessels being built, a growing organization, demanding new projects and new technology gives us an interesting and challenging workday.
We are looking for motivated candidates to join our voyage to become the world’s leading provider of shipping services.
We are well on our way and want you to join our team!
We are looking for a forward leaning and eager Project Manager IT who can drive the implementation of a comprehensive ERP suite onshore & offshore and take the lead in digitalization for the Knutsen Group.
The Project Manager IT will be responsible for planning, organizing and managing IT projects. Teamwork, communication, and organization are key skills to ensure success.
We are also open for new graduates with the right background, attitude and motivation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for and drive digitalization and changes of critical work processes throughout the whole Knutsen Group
- Continuously assess working methods and processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, on-quality and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Develop support documentation including risk analysis and compliance requirements
- Ensure key service level agreements are met
- Build consensus with internal stakeholders to ensure project goals are achieved
- Assist in stakeholder communication and presentations pertaining to specific project phases
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Bachelor or Master in IT/Information Technology, or similar experience with a good track record
- Prince2 or similar Project management certification
- 3 - 5 years experience
- Experience with bigger ERP implementations or large IT projects
- Digital mindset
- Independent, but team worker
- Strong interest and understanding of digital technology
- Analytical with the ability to see potential for improvement in existing work flows
- Flexible and proactive
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
We can offer
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Engaged and competent colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Nina M. Wathne
HR Manager/Compliance Officer
Hvem er Knutsen Group?
Knutsen OAS Shipping AS is a fully integrated shipping company. We do shipping operation, newbuilding supervision, chartering and project development in-house. The head quarter is in Haugesund, Norway.
Our objective is to maintain a fleet of high quality- and technically advanced vessels. Every vessel we own and operate is of a high technical standard. Knutsen OAS Shipping has a strong focus on health, safety, security, environment and quality throughout the company’s entire range of activities, which is fundamental in our business.
Knutsen OAS Shipping (KOAS) has management on product tankers, chemical tanker and LNG tankers, and Knutsen NYK Offshore Tankers (KNOT) has management on shuttle tankers and FSO’s.
More info can be found on www.knutsenoas.com, www.knotgroup.com and http://www.knotoffshorepartners.com.