- Be primary interface to Operator for full Scope of Work oversight and management of Cementing SOW
- Daily contact with Operator’s technical representative for design of cementing operation. Work closely with client and contractor offshore personnel to insure active involvement in operations
- Design of cement slurries and spacers designs necessary for the conditions of each well section
- Ensure competency of field personnel assigned to perform each specific task
- Ensure equipment is ready to use
- Ensure fluids and cement are fit for purpose from a quality perspective
- Inventory control and logistic planning ( personnel, tools and additives )
- Run computer simulations in order to properly plan cementing operation
- Develop detailed documented work programs and procedures for each job and support budget development with client
- Work closely with drilling fluids provider to optimise mud performance prior to conducting cement job
- Ensure strict adherence to Baker Hughes Operational Quality Plan
- Coordinate crew planning and deployment based on operational requirements
- Participate in the Pre Well Planning processes
- Capture KPI, be an active participant and sponsor in the use of the systems for quality measurement (First Alert/ Fracas /Maximo / HES reporting etc.)
- Promote reliability and high performance culture (follow up KPI including HSE and identify areas of improvements )
- First point of contact for any rig need (maintenance, inventory, etc)
- Provide necessary equipment and personnel for preventive maintenance
- Ensure timely invoicing process
- Provide required input to discharge permits with ongoing follow up to keep client informed of actual operations and discharge permit management
- Reporting material balance into client reporting systems
- Follow up and review of job evaluation with client and recommendations for continuous improvement
- Preferably a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant Engineering subject or extended operational and lab experience from cementing operations
- Proven experience within Cementing services roles.
- Thorough understanding of rig operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills within a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in use of computer based programs related to application of products and engineering of wells.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office products
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more