Wärtsilä is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. The company has operations in 200 locations in 70 countries. In Norway Wärtsilä has more than 1000 employees who deliver industry -leading product and solutions for vessels and offshore installations around the world.
Wärtsilä Moss AS is a global leader in the development, design, manufacturing and after sales services for Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems and Inert Gas / Nitrogen systems for marine applications. Our Customers are shipyards, ship owners and oil companies world-wide.
Project Engineer - Exhaust Gas Cleaning
The Project Engineer is central to the successful execution of new build and retrofit EGC projects in partnership with the Project Manager, and through coordination and oversight of technical details throughout the project lifecycle. The positionparticipate in and coordinate basic and detailed design, develop and deliver technical specifications for procurement. Control and monitor supplier performance and delivery to customers and participate in and coordinate testing and commissioning activities.
The Project Engineer also assist the Project Manager with the management of projects, particularly in terms of quality and risk and prepare and manage technical information and documentation. As well as report, communicate, and discuss technical matters internally, with customers and suppliers. Continuously improve work processes and procedure and independantly manage simpler customer projects and complete other tasks as required by the Project Manager.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Some relevant experience is beneficial, preferably in the marine industry
- Structured and efficient, yet is also consistently accurate and attentive to the detail
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Technical education (at minimum degree level) in a relevant field (process, mechanical, electrical, automation)
- Able to work independently and as part of a distributed project team
- Self-motivated to deliver results, is prepared to take initiative and make decisions where appropriate
- Flexible, positive, curious and willing to learn
- Willing to travel internationally, if required
- Is interested in progression to project management roles
Please register your CV at www.experis.no to apply.
If you have any questions, please contact our Senior Advisor Terese Skeide at email@example.com
Wärtsilä operates around the world and employs people with very diverse skills, backgrounds and ambitions. The world has enough talkers. We are doers. We are approximately 18,000 men and women dedicated to achieving our clients' goals. We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä. With us you get a chance to work in industries that somehow touch upon every single person's life in the world.
Hvem er Experis?
Experis er Norges største konsulent- og rekrutteringsselskap med over 500 konsulenter. Vi tilbyr rekruttering av ledere og nøkkelpersoner og høyt kvalifiserte konsulenter med kompetanse innen IT, ingeniørfag og økonomi. Blant våre kunder finner du over 90 prosent av Norges største børsnoterte selskaper. Experis er en del av ManpowerGroup og er kåret til et av verdens mest etiske selskaper. Besøk oss på www.experis.no.