Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea well access and subsea control systems. We focus on standardized as well as innovative products and systems developments, creating long term relations with our customers. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea development, design, engineering and analysis, a wide range of subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels, as well as unlimited workshop testing and maintenance services.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
We are looking for
A project engineer within the electro discipline. As a project engineer, you will work in one or several projects with the responsibility of designing and adapting electro-specific systems for Optime projects. You are as a project engineer in Optime expected to maintain a high level of energy and have pride in delivering results of the highest quality to our customers and internally. You will be part of a technically strong, social, and ambitious environment with possibilities for professional and personal growth.
- Design work of topologies, diagrams and documentation (e.g. subsea power distribution, component screening and selection etc.).
- Analysis and Lab-Work (e.g. power calculations, battery scaling etc.)
- Produce installation, operational and maintenance instructions.
- Cooperate with project team managing both electronics, software, and mechanical integration for production of products and system.
- Provide offshore support when necessary
Key Personal Qualities
- Positive attitude and proactive behaviour - takes initiative and contributes actively to team projects.
- Strong sense of responsibility. Sets goals and manages priorities; can be relied upon to deliver on what is planned.
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks or projects while being adaptable and responsive to change.
- Seeks innovation, is resourceful and solution orientated.
- Engineering degree (Master/Bachelor) within relevant field(s).
- Fluent Norwegian and English communication skills
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply online on our website www.optimesubsea.com/careers with updated CV and motivational letter.
Optime is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on age, gender or cultural background.
Kjetil Andre Dalheim
Hvem er Optime Subsea?
Optime’s core value is to focus on the importance and strength of each individual employee. We fascilitate every team member’s ability to reach its maximum potential, by empowering them, supporting them and enabling them to build their skills and experience.
At Optime we follow industry guidelines to provide a positive environment and a safe place to work, whilst we are making the next generation of oil and gas systems.