Due to high level of activity and several new project wins we want to strengthen our team of project controllers and are now looking for a business oriented and structured person with strong finance competence. The project controller team is part of the Business Finance organization in Norway and the new position will be located in Oslo or Drammen.
Tasks and responsibilities
The project controllers in Rambøll are an integrated part of the project management team in large and medium sized projects and shall ensure good and efficient financial control. Important tasks and responsibilities are:
- Implement effective procedures for project follow-up and periodic reporting
- Contribute with financial analysis and decision support
- Ensure good risk management and contribute to optimization of profitability and cash flow
- Ensure compliance with Rambøll’s standards and values throughout project execution
We are looking for a candidate with MSc/BSc within Finance/Business administration and minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience from controlling and/or accounting. The candidate must be commercially focused and experience from projects and consulting is an advantage. Other important skills and characteristics are
- Excellent Excel skills and good general knowledge of IT-systems (experience with Maconomy is an advantage)
- Very good command of Norwegian and English languages, both oral and written
- Excellent cooperation and communications skills
- Analytical and detail oriented with ability to see the big picture
- Ability to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines
Working at Ramboll
Means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual. We also offer an attractive salary and holiday package.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact team manager Gunnar N. Nilsen, phone 97594381.
If you are interested in applying, please send your mail through our online recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply for job online’ below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Hvem er Rambøll?
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1450 medarbeidere fordelt på 17 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 13 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!