Wärtsilä is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. The company has operations in 200 locations in 70 countries. In Norway Wärtsilä has more than 1000 employees who deliver industry -leading product and solutions for vessels and offshore installations around the world.
Wärtsilä Moss AS is a global leader in the development, design, manufacturing and after sales services for Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems and Inert Gas / Nitrogen systems for marine applications. Our Customers are shipyards, ship owners and oil companies world-wide.
Product Specialist - Exhaust Gas Cleaning
As a Product Specialist in Technical and R&D, you will play an important role in specifying equipment to be used in the EGC Systems. Standardisation of the components used in our systems as far as possible is a high priority task. You will have product responsibility and a close contact with our project,- service,- R&D organisation and suppliers. As the EGC System is quite complex this requires a solid technical background. Education and experience with CEMS and watermonitoring would be appreciated.
Qualifications and skills:
- Abroad engineering interest and understanding
- Solid technical background
- Structured and efficient way of working
- Being an active team member who takes initiatives
- Continously improve product, work process and procedures
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- B.Sc. Degree within Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- Experience with the Marine Industry
- Experience from gas and washwater measuring instrument
- Experience in gas handling and/or gas cleaning applications will be an advantage
- Experience from project and engineering organisations
- Experience from SAP and TeamCenter will be an advantage
Please register your CV at www.experis.no to apply.
If you have any questions, please contact our Senior Advisor Steinar Instefjord at Steinar.firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 948 57 202
Wärtsilä operates around the world and employs people with very diverse skills, backgrounds and ambitions. The world has enough talkers. We are doers. We are approximately 18,000 men and women dedicated to achieving our clients' goals. We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä. With us you get a chance to work in industries that somehow touch upon every single person's life in the world.
Hvem er Experis?
Experis er Norges største konsulent- og rekrutteringsselskap med over 500 konsulenter. Vi tilbyr rekruttering av ledere og nøkkelpersoner og høyt kvalifiserte konsulenter med kompetanse innen IT, ingeniørfag og økonomi. Blant våre kunder finner du over 90 prosent av Norges største børsnoterte selskaper. Experis er en del av ManpowerGroup og er kåret til et av verdens mest etiske selskaper. Besøk oss på www.experis.no.